Nota Bene:

Nota Bene: English is not my native tongue, so please forgive me for my mistakes and bad grammar. I will do my best to git gud ;P

Monday 30 November 2020

Coming back to EVE after a long rest

One cannot just simple quit EVE. Thats how they say that. And it is true. I have been waiting for my Closed Alpha Testing key for the upcoming game Starbase, and while waiting I started every morning from the point where my desktop shows me the Stratios picture near the red glowing sun. Every single day I was watching at that beautiful and spectacular view. Every day I knew that this day was coming.

Now this day has come, and I am downloading my EVE client again.  

Sorry for my bad English, this is the first time in my life when Im writing an article in English. I hope it wil get better in future.

Ari


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and civil. We reserve the right to purge the comments from trolls and toxic asshats.