Nota Bene:

Nota Bene: English is not my native tongue, so please forgive me for my mistakes and bad grammar. I will do my best to git gud ;P

Monday 30 November 2020

New Jita. New everything

 


Well, Jita is more fancy than I expected. the station is now complete, one of a kind Stellaris-like mega trade hub. This is so spectacular and the sound waves around this place are so thrilling now... I havent injected any nessesary skills yet, but I already know that I am not gonna regret that I am back in EVE.


Year after a year it is becoming more and more fantastic in means of looks and atmosphere. We might be lacking some important and very natural to the old EVE mechanics of the past (like POSes and all the good things related to them), but we are getting more and more good visuals and sound design, which may not be as important as the core mechanics of the game, but they are the ones that set the vital part of the game's atmosphere in place. 

We also have seen (well may be I havent, lol) numerous changes, rebalances and overhauls of a lot of stuff in EVE Online. Like the Triglavians. Who would expect Arenas in EVE? Who would expect Niarja to go dark and become low-sec? And Im not saying about other tremendous stuff whish contains many small and big things, that Im not even aware of. Well I will do my best to explore the rest of the unknown, and then we'll talk about it here. 

I am now close to the unique feeling of... not knowing, which I experienced in the good old days, when I was making my first steps in EVE, back in 2007...

Damn, EVE. You are still good. And its good to be back.

Im still looking around with my jaw dropped, deciding what I will be doing next. Like in good old days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and civil. We reserve the right to purge the comments from trolls and toxic asshats.